The first step in building your Strategic Marketing Playbook is your brand strategy. It defines what you want to stand for in the minds of others. There are seven deliverables that make up a brand strategy. Learn more about them below!
Brand Strategy Deliverables
1. Why Your Brand Exists
- Besides making things or providing services, what difference is your brand trying to make in the world?
2. Ideal Target
- People who have similar needs and are likely to be interested in buying from you and you really want to serve
3. Brand & Naming Architecture
- A way you organize and structure the brands and names of products and services so that customers can easily understand what is being offered
4. Promise & Secret Sauce
- What you "promise" to do that will make your ideal target's life better and the ways and proof that you are better/different vs competition (4-5)
5. Brand Story
- The story of how you guide your customer through challenges to success
6. Competitive Position
- Simple graph known as a competitive position map that plots your offerings against the competition for any two parameters that customers value
- Your brand looks, sounds and feels like this in every communication, as if the brand was a person