The fourth building block in The Strategic Marketing Playbook is Marketing Leadership. It ensures you have the right resources, team culture, and action plan to get results. Learn more below!
Marketing Leadership Deliverables
- Marketing "Quarterback"
- The person who ensures that marketing outcomes are met, responsibilities are done well and the team is high performing
- Resource Plan & Structure
- A system that outlines how certain activities are directed in order to achieve the goals of an organization
- Development Plans
- Identify skill needs for the organization and the individuals and develop a plan to enhance the skills
- Skill Development
- Skill training for the team to enhance performance and deliver business objectives
- Helping leaders at all levels build on their abilities to do exceptional work
- Hiring & Resourcing
- Finding, selecting and hiring new employees and/or external resources
- Integrating a new person with a company and its culture, providing the information and tools needed to become a productive team member