Channel Strategy Overview
What is a Channel Strategy?
- It is where and how you communicate throughout your Ideal Target’s journey
Step One - Create the Journey Map First
- Uses the same funnel steps
- Uses the Audience Mindset and How We Interact at This Stage
Channel Strategy Components
- Audience mindset
- How we interact at this stage
- Marketing Channels
- KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
Journey Map Refresher
A visual way to show your Ideal Target's interactions with your brand throughout the journey.
Where and how you communicate your Ideal Target's journey.
Channel Strategy - Journey Map Input
Channel Strategy Reference Guide
Determining Marketing Channels & KPI's
- Choose one funnel stage
- Review the "Audience Mindset"
- Review "How We Interact at this Stage"
- Review the "Channel Strategy" Reference Guide
- Jot down how you communicated and interacted successfully in the past
- Choose 3-4 marketing channels for the stage
- For each marketing channel, identify 1-2 KPI's that will help you understand if your Ideal Target is "moving down the funnel"
- Repeat for the rest of the funnel stages
- If you have more than one "Audience," follow the same process