What Is a Journey Map?
- It is a visual way to show your Ideal Target’s interactions with your brand throughout the journey.
- It identifies what your Ideal Target is thinking and what the person wants at each step.
- It identifies what the brand wants and how we should interact with the Ideal Target.
- The stages are the same as the funnel from the Marketing Plan and Channel Strategy, just described from both the Ideal Target’s point of view as well as the brand.
- Complete a map for each Ideal Target or subgroups within your Ideal Target who have different journeys.
Example Journey Map
What is a Journey Map Calendar View?
- Add Seasonality with a Journey Map – Calendar view if it’s relevant for your Ideal Target.
Example Journey Map Calendar View