LinkedIn can be intimidating. But you don't need to have the best profile on the platform to be impactful. It is important to have a profile that is updated and professional looking, so when current customers and prospects, and even potential employees, find you on LinkedIn, they are seeing a great representation of yourself.
Here are a few categories that you can start with.
- Up-to-date location and industry
- Customized LinkedIn URL
- Current contact information
- 1st person summary description
- Current company name with logo from LinkedIn's database
- Up-to-date education with your degree