Webinar Return on Investment (ROI) CalculatorTo determine if hosting a webinar is worth the investment, you only need to know five data points:
- How many people attended the event? Include those that watched it on-demand, if that was an option.
- How many leads did you gain from the event? This includes email addresses, phone calls, etc. Only include true potential clients.
- How many new clients did you win?
- How much did the webinar cost? Add all expenses including time spent designing, marketing, practicing, and executing the webinar.
- What is the average revenue per new client?
- Once you have this data, download our Webinar ROI Calculator Template to calculate the return on investment (ROI) of the webinar.