The third building block in The Strategic Marketing Playbook is the Marketing Plan. It's a roadmap for delivering results, including tools to track and analyze marketing effectiveness. Learn more below!
Marketing Plan Deliverables
- Business Inputs
- Business priorities, initiatives, assumptions, source of business analysis, desired outcomes and metrics
- Priorities & KPIs
- How marketing will deliver the business goals by moving people through the funnel and key metrics that help measure effectiveness of the priority activities
- Annual Calendar
- Visual representation of what you will communicate across all channels over time
- Estimated costs to deliver the marketing plan, broken out by month and type of expense
- KPI Tracker & Dashboard
- Tracks & displays marketing KPIs in a visual way to give a new real-time view into how your marketing efforts are performing
- Marketing Research & Insights Plan
- Plan to gain the required information and insight about the market, upcoming trends, customers, stakeholders, employees, etc.