Posting & Sharing on LinkedIn
Creating and sharing a post on LinkedIn doesn't have to be a stressful task. It's a powerful form of social media that should be utilized to connect with people professionally, and spread information and updates about your business. That being said, here are some basic instructions on posting and sharing on LinkedIn.
How to Post
- At the top of your feed, click Start a post.
- Type your post in "What do you want to talk about?"
- Use the icons at the bottom left to attach a photo, video, article, or document.
- Click the three dots for additional options.
- Add a hashtag by clicking the blue Add hashtag.
- Hit the "post" button at the bottom right.
How to Share
- Go to the LinkedIn page.
- Scroll to the post.
- Click "share".
- Add a comment in the text box (@company to connect to your company).
- Click "post".
For more details on posting, sharing, and tagging, download our "How to Post & Share on LinkedIn" guide.