Wondering what to do to enhance your company’s marketing? Here are 5 tips to help you find success.
- Create a content calendar with useful, relevant topics that you can share
- Add dates to the calendar and hold yourself accountable for sending emails/posting on the dates you set
- If possible, add more detailed content on a blog on your website and link the email and the LinkedIn post to the site.
- Post on the company page once a week something useful and relevant (Tuesday or Wednesday morning is best)
- Customer-facing employees “repost’
How to Repost on LinkedIn
- Scroll to the bottom of the post, choose “repost”
- Choose “share with your thoughts”
- Add a sentence or two in the box
- At the end of your sentence, type @Company Name and click on the company name to tag it
- Click “post”
- Create a database (We recommend only including people you know)
- Create an account with free software like Mailchimp
- Use the same content as LinkedIn – send once a week if you can (you might need to start once a month because emails take a little bit of extra work).
- Review your website homepage. Does it immediately answer this question for your Ideal Target: Do you provide what I need for people like me? If not, update the homepage to answer the question.
- Each post -How many impressions and what % engagement did you get?
- Each email – How many people opened it? How many people clicked?