Follow the steps below to organize your marketing spending.
Current Marketing Spending & Estimated Budget Steps
1. Ask Accounting for 12 months of spending associated with marketing.
2. Categorize the spending with the categories in column A in the tool linked below (change the categories if necessary).
3. Type in the current spending by category in column B.
4. If you want to create an estimated budget, fill out column D.
5. In the notes column, add any specifics on how you allocated the spending.
6. If you want to calculate the budget as percent of total brand revenue, add your brand's total revenue to B21.