In today’s day and age, it’s more important than ever to be on top of recruiting. This includes knowing all the new and unique ways to go about it, namely, social media. That’s why we’ve compiled information and created a straight-forward, step-by-step guide to recruiting via social media so that you and your company can take recruiting to the next level.
When creating job listings on social media, it’s important to remember a few things:
1. You’ll want the post to be short!
2. Use a balance of formal and informal language to appeal to the audience.
3. Provide job details such as requirement and pay.
4. You’ll want to post it early in the week.
5. Be sure to use gender-neutral words.
6. Set measurable performance goals.
7. Make sure the company is not the focus of the post.
Where to post, you may ask? LinkedIn is a great and reliable platform to use, but consider utilizing Facebook as well. LinkedIn reaches a more narrow audience, about 27% of adults. While Facebook has a more broad audience, about 69% of adults. You can post, manage, and respond to job listings on each of these platforms.
If you want to learn more on how to post, manage, respond, and overall, recruit via social media platforms, refer to our resource linked below.